Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information and Resources
Click the button below to read about Old Second's COVID-19 Relief Program:
OLD SECOND RESPONDS - COVID-19 RELIEF PROGRAM
Old Second National Bank prioritizes the health and safety of our customers and employees amid concerns of the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19). Following are resources and information.
In the coming weeks, the IRS will distribute stimulus checks. If you need to update your direct deposit information with the IRS, Old Second's ABA/routing number is 071900760. This number is also located on the bottom-left of your checks. You can find your account number on your checks to the right of the routing number. See the diagram below. (You may also obtain your account number on your eStatement or by sending a secure message request through O2 Online Banking.)
As the COVID-19 situation evolves, our thoughts and prayers are with our customers, employees, and healthcare providers who are serving those in need. During this challenging time Old Second has remained committed to being responsive to the needs of our employees and our customers.
LOBBY ACCESS: Effective Monday, July 6, 2020, will be accessible as noted on our locations page.
- MASKS: All customers (and employees) will be required to wear a mask in the branch. For security purposes, we do ask that you briefly lower and replace your mask for our cameras once you've entered the branch. Look for instructional signage or check with a greeter as you enter. (Hats and sunglasses remain prohibited in-branch.)
- OCCUPANCY LIMITS: Each branch has a set occupancy limit based on size. We apologize if you have to wait until safe occupancy regulations are met. We ask that only customers conducting bank business enter the building and that interactions remain as brief as possible so other customers may be serviced.
- CALL AHEAD FOR BRANCH ENTRY: Each branch will have a specific phone number posted at the entrance. Please call this number when you arrive for access to the lobby.
- IDENTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: As an added security measure, we ask that all customers bring a government-issued photo ID, such as a driver's license or passport. Please note that you may be asked additional security questions to properly identify you
- Customers are encouraged to use our drive-thru or any of our remote solutions (see below) whenever possible. Our goal is to practice social distancing as much as possible for the safety of all our customers and employees.
DRIVE-THRU ACCESS: Our drive-thrus will remain open during regular hours and your bankers are only a phone call away. We understand the concern you may be experiencing surrounding the coronavirus and we remind you that your money is safe and accessible to you 24/7 through various remote banking solutions where you can make payments, view transactions, check balances, find an ATM and more.
We thank you for your goodwill and patience during this time. By doing our part, our hope is that we can all get back to business as usual as quickly as possible. Thank you for your understanding as we all seek to maximize the safety and health of our communities. If you have any questions or want to call us before you visit, please do not hesitate to do so at 1-877-866-0202 or visit our contact page.
Old Second National Bank has determined that excessive transaction fees on the following account types will be waived starting 6/1/2020 and to continue up until possibly 12/1/2020. Account types affected are Regular Savings, Junior Savers accounts, Money Builder Savings accounts, Personal Money Market accounts, Optimum Investment accounts, Advantage Money Market accounts and Money Manager accounts. Bank will determine the date as to when these fees will be reinstated.
- Old Second has in place tested business continuity protocols to continue providing service during emergency situations. This includes working remotely in special cases as necessary.
- We continually monitor information from the Center for Disease Control (CDC) to stay up to date on the COVID-19 situation.
- Employees have been apprised of best practices in preventing the spread of viruses, hand sanitation stations are at local branches, and new information is communicated throughout the bank as needed.
- We have increased janitorial service, including frequent use of CDC-approved anti-bacterial sanitizers on high-touch areas.
- We invite anyone with additional questions to contact the Bank at 1-877-866-0202 or our contact page.
Additional Resources and Information for You
- Symptom information, testing, prevention measures, and more details are available at the Center for Disease Control (CDC) COVID-19 and the World Health Organization COVID-19.
- Beware of scams and verify any communication that seeks to obtain your personal information, solicit donations, sell medical supplies, or similar. Visit our Security Resources page for additional tips.
- Your deposited money is safe and FDIC insured.
- We highly encourage using several remote banking and other solutions that facilitate social distancing, including: Debit Cards, Online and Mobile Banking, Mobile Deposit, Digital Wallets, Online Account Opening, and drive-thru banking and night drops. PLEASE MAKE SURE WE HAVE YOUR MOST UPDATED PHONE AND EMAIL ADDRESS BY LOGGING INTO O2 ONLINE BANKING AND CHOOSING THE SETTINGS TAB OR BY VISITING A BRANCH.
- View details at-a-glance in our Remote Solutions PDF flyer.
- Visit our Locations page to find an ATM or branch.
- Our Wealth Management team has provided several financial impact blog posts regarding COVID-19. Click here to read the latest.
Please revisit this page for updates.