About UsDrawing on our rich, 140-year history, Old Second understands opportunity and how to seize it. Whether the economic cycle is spinning or stalled, we have the experience, know-how and solutions to help you START BANKING.
- Who is Old Second? Learn More
- From our humble small-town beginnings in 1871 Aurora, IL, Old Second has grown into one of the Chicago region’s largest and strongest community banks. We’ve built a history of unparalleled service by forging strong, lasting relationships with our clients.
- Investor Relations Learn More
- Old Second’s holding company, Old Second Bancorp, is publically traded on the NASDAQ exchange (OSBC). To learn more about the organization’s corporate, financial and stock structure and performance, click here.
- News/Press Releases Learn More
- We invite you to read the latest news about and announcements from Old Second.
- Community Involvement Learn More
- At Old Second, we’re committed to serving and strengthening the communities in which we operate.
- Old Second History Learn More
- View the book The History of Old Second National Bank online at the Community Foundation of the Fox River Valley website.